Terms and Conditions
· We cannot accept your cat without a valid vaccination certificate which must be produced on arrival. In order to comply with Boarding Regulations, we must retain the certificate for the duration of your cat’s stay.
· Please advise whether your cat has received veterinary attention/treatment within the four weeks prior to boarding. All cats will be examined on arrival, and will be refused admission if there are any signs of ill health, pending advice from a veterinary surgeon. This is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.
· All cats should be treated against fleas and worms prior to boarding.
· A 25% deposit is required for all bookings
· Boarding fees are payable for the full duration of the booking, should your cat be collected prior to the pre-booked date of departure.
· Cancellations made within 7 days of the agreed booking date will be subject to a cancellation fee equivalent to 100% of the boarding fee.
· Payment by cash or cheque is required on departure please (cheques payable to Ashleys Boarding Cattery. CREDIT/DEBIT CARDS ARE NOT ACCEPTED). Charges include the day of arrival and departure.